The interior features premium leather seating, hand-stitched by a former Hermes craftsman and a simple on/off switch dashboard design, including iPad dock.
Valkyrie offers a 320-degree view due to the “largest one-piece canopy in the world.” Other specifications include:
- Turbocharged 350HP, retractable, IFR-capable engine
- Oxygenized non-pressurized cabin (No FIKI)
- 1050 nautical miles cruising range with NBAA IFR reserves
- Interior and exterior fully customizable upon request
- Anti-ice system optional
- Garmin certified glass cockpit expected
- Dimensions: 30 ft L (10m) x 30 ft. W (10m) x 10 feet H (3m)
You can pre-order one now with a $15,000 deposit, with deliveries estimated in 2017.